必读网 - 人生必读的书

TXT下载此书 | 书籍信息


(双击鼠标开启屏幕滚动,鼠标上下控制速度) 返回首页
选择背景色:
浏览字体:[ ]  
字体颜色: 双击鼠标滚屏: (1最慢,10最快)

进了外企再学英语2职场精英篇

_2 杨伟凯 (当代)
  We have to make this activity as appealing as possible.
  我们必须要把这活动办得越吸引人越好。
  I m gonna seriously consider that.
  我会慎重地考虑那件事。
  Let s take a risk.
  让我们冒点风险。
  Interrupting
  打断
  I am sort of lost.
  我有点搞不懂。
英文补给站(3)
  
  I haven t ?gured it out yet.
  我还没弄清楚。
  Can I have a talk with you for a second?
  我可以和你谈一下吗?
  I thought of another idea.
  我有另一个想法。
  We have a small issue.
  我们有个小问题。
  Let me just say something.
  让我说点话。
  Replying
  回应
  It s pretty unique.
  这非常独特。
  It sounds like a deal.
  听起来像个好交易。
  We should snatch up that deal.
  我们应该把握这个交易。
  I will ?ght for that.
  我会争取的。
  I have something to say.
  我有话要说。
  If you wanna discuss this, we can discuss it one-on-one.
  如果你们想讨论这个,我们可以单独来讨论。
  Did I ask the right question?
  我问对问题了吗?
  What does that mean?
  那是什么意思?
  What s that supposed to represent?
  那应该代表什么?
  I ve worked all these out.
  我都解决了。
  I will keep pushing for it.
  我会持续督促它。
  That s a pretty interesting name.
  那是个非常有趣的名字。
  This is fabulous!
  这真是好极了!
  
  进了外企再学英语
  2
  There are no further details.
  没有其他的细节/就这样了。
  It s 50-50.
  几率各半。
  It s damn good!
  棒极了!
  This will be fun.
  这会很有趣。
  There s always something new.
  总是会有新的东西。
  If it s not too much trouble...
  如果不麻烦的话
  Whatever.
  随便。
  That s a great idea. I didn t think of that.
  那是很棒的主意。我没想到。
  That s a brilliant idea.
  好主意。
  I love that idea.
  我喜欢这个主意。
  That sounds great.
  听起来挺不错的。
  I m with you.
  我支持你。
  That s guaranteed.
  那可以保证。
  That s surprising.
  真令人惊讶。
  That s possible.
  那是有可能的。
  That was too obvious.
  那太明显了。
  I ll back you up.
  我支持你。
  I tend to agree with you.
  我比较同意你。
  I think that s pretty amazing.
  我认为那相当惊人。
  I have no clue what it is.
  我对这个一无所知。
  That doesn t seem unreasonable to me.
  对我而言这似乎是合
英文补给站(4)
  情理的。
  I haven t processed it yet.
  我还没处理。
  Wow! That s really unbelievable.
  哇!真不敢相信。
  That makes it much more attractive.
  那样就更具吸引力了。
  I think that would be a real selling point.
  我认为这将成为一个真正的卖点。
  Sounds good to me.
  听起来还不错。
  I agree with you on that point.
  我同意你那个看法。
  I m not really sure.
  我不是很确定。
  Will do.
  会做的。
  To be honest with you, I don t know.
  对你说实话,我不知道。
  That s for sure.
  那是肯定的。
  There s nothing like it.
  独一无二的。
  He s so big on naming everything.
  他善于为任何事物命名。
  The numbers speak for themselves.
  数字会说话。
  He came up with an absolutely creative idea.
  他想出一个绝对有创意的主意。
  
  Challenging
  挑战
  I thought it was misleading.
  我认为这是在误导。
  It s corny.
  这太陈腔滥调了。
  It s a waste of time.
  这是在浪费时间。
  Don t be childish.
  别那么幼稚。
  I don t know what the angle is.
  我不知道这是从什么角度切入的。
  We don t have the luxury of doing that.
  我们没有多余的资源做这个。
  It s dumb.
  太笨了。
  I don t think we need to.
  我不认为我们需要。
  It s ridiculous.
  太可笑了。
  Can you give me something that I can really use?
  你能给我一些真正有用的建议吗?
  I m curious to know why.
  我只是好奇想知道为什么。
  It obviously sounds a little unusual.
  这听起来显然有些不寻常。
  It shouldn t have happened.
  不应该发生的。
  This doesn t sound like a good idea to me.
  我不认为这是一个好主意。
  It s not gonna help.
  没有帮助。
  It s not gonna matter.
  没有影响了。
  I was very concerned.
  我很担心。
  Is this a gray area?
  这是灰色模糊地带吗?
  It would be very dif?cult.
  这会很困难。
  I think that s an excuse.
  我认为那是借口。
  I just don t get it.
  我只是不明白。
  There s no point.
  没什么道理。
  What was that all about?
  到底是怎么一
英文补给站(5)
  回事?
  What are you afraid of?
  你在怕什么?
  I disagree with that 100%.
  我百分之百不同意。
  Defending
  防守
  Don t talk to me like that.
  别那样和我说话。
  I was not targeting you.
  我不是针对你。
  Absolutely not.
  绝对不是。
  I ve been saying that from day one.
  我一直这么说。
  Summarizing
  总结
  This is the kind of thing that concerns me.
  这是我会担心的那种事情。
  I didn t expect to hear that.
  我没想到会听到那个。
  I think there were a lot of errors in judgment.
  我认为有很多错误的判断。
  That s what I m talking about.
  那就是我的论点。
  Can I argue about it?我可以争辩吗 ?
返回书籍页